Again this year, Mission Health is partnering with United Way of Asheville & Buncombe County to direct your gifts and matching funds to the causes you care about. Give to what matters, and help our communities Live United! HCA Healthcare’s giving match will be applied to your donation made via your personalized link between October 12 and November 20, 2020.
What is the HCA Giving Match?
In addition to the Hope Fund giving incentive, HCA Healthcare will match up to $500 a year for gifts starting at $25 to public charities of your choice. This incentive for benefits-eligible employees will be available year-round when Mission Health has access to HCA Healthcare’s Your Cause platform in 2021. This year, United Way of Asheville & Buncombe County is partnering with us so that Mission colleagues can pledge to their favorite non-profits using the HCA Healthcare giving match during the United Way fall fundraising campaign, from October 12- November 20, 2020.
How do I give to the United Way Campaign?
United Way’s fundraising campaign launches at all Mission Health hospitals and practices on October 12. You should receive an email with a personalized link to the United Way online pledge form that allows you to select the amount and the designated non-profit for your donation. Things to know:
- Your HCA match of $25-$500 will be automatically applied to your donation when you pledge.
- You can make a one-time pledge or opt for payroll deduction.
- You can designate the United Way of Asheville & Buncombe County to receive your funds for their important work in the community, or you can select any public charity in the US.
- Paper pledge forms are available here if you prefer or ask your United Way Campaign Champion for a copy.
- You have until November 20 to use your annual HCA Healthcare incentive during the United Way fund drive, but don’t delay – Give Today to What Matters to You
Hear from Dr. Hathaway, Chief Medical Office of the North Carolina Division about how easy – and important – it is for us to give back.
Watch United Way’s video We’re Built for This about rising to the challenges we face, when we all contribute and Live United.