Effective with offer date beginning January 1, 2022. Approved through the end of Q2 June 30, 2022 (unless otherwise specified).
EMPLOYEE REFERRAL BONUS
All Mission Health Hospitals:
- $5,000 referral bonus for all full-time RN’s; $2,500 referral bonus for part-time RN’s (does not apply to New Grad RNs)
- $3,000 referral bonus for all full-time PCT/CNA; $1,500 referral bonus for part-time PCT/CNA
- $3,000 referral bonus for all full-time Rehab hires: ½ for part time
- $1,000 referral bonus for all other full-time positions; $500 referral bonus for all other part-time positions
- $0 for PRN
- Half of the bonus is given after the new hire completes 90 days and half after one year of employment.
- Must be a current employee on North Carolina Mission Health System payroll to participate in the referral bonus program. HR team members and manager and above leaders cannot qualify for a referral bonus.
- This bonus does not apply if the applicant is a rehire (within 12 months) for Mission Health. The bonus does not apply if the referred employee currently works for a HCA and will be an HCA transfer to Mission.
- New colleagues must list referring colleagues on their application and notify HR that they made the referral.
To see a complete list of new hire sign-on bonuses, please click here.