- COVID-19 Updates for Mission Health + FAQs – updated March 31, 2020
- To protect our patients and staff, Mission Health is actively reducing visitors to Mission Health hospitals including, limiting access into our hospitals and screening all patients and visitors upon entering.
- We are following the screening guidelines provided by the CDC; should we identify those who warrant further testing, we will follow the recommended isolation and testing protocols.
- Mission Health is working closely with local and state health departments and CDC to assure the safety of our staff, patients and community.
- If you are a team member who has recently traveled from an affected geographic region, call WorkWell at 828-213-9600, opt 1.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus (COVID-19) first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. Chinese authorities identified the new coronavirus, which has resulted in more than a thousand confirmed cases in China, including cases outside Wuhan City. Additional cases have been identified in a growing number of other international locations, including the United States. The World Health Organization (WHO) has now classified the situation as a pandemic.
- For the most up-to-date information on this evolving situation, nationally, visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html
- For the most up-to-date information on this evolving situation in North Carolina, visit: NC Department of Health and Human Services – 2019-nCoV Updates and Guidance
Back to the COVID-19 main page.
(Visited 1,859 times, 1 visits today)