Effective with offer date beginning May 26, 2021 (updated).
Approved through the end of Q3 Sept 30,2021 for Mission Health
EMPLOYEE REFERRAL BONUS
Mission Health (includes all positions on North Carolina Mission Health System payroll only):
• $3,000 referral bonus for all full-time RN’s; $1,500 referral bonus for part-time RN’s (does not apply to New Grad RNs)
• $3,000 referral bonus for all full-time PCT/CNA; $1,500 referral bonus for part-time PCT/CNA
• $1,000 referral bonus for all other full-time positions; $500 referral bonus for all other part-time positions
• $0 for PRN
- The referral form must be completed by the referring party through iCIMS for the referral to be considered. Please click here.
- Half of the bonus is given after the new hire completes 90 days and half after one year of employment.
- Must be a current employee on North Carolina Mission Health System payroll to participate in the referral bonus program. HR team members and manager and above leaders cannot qualify for a referral bonus.
- Providers do not qualify for a referral bonus.
- This bonus does not apply if the applicant is a rehire (within 12 months) for Mission Health. The bonus does not apply if the referred employee currently works for a HCA and will be an HCA transfer to Mission.