Resources for 2021 Benefits

This page contains resources for 2021 benefits – please use this list for questions related to 2021 benefits. To access resources and information for current benefits (2022 and beyond), please use the following resources:

  • Website: Go to, click HCA Rewards and select BConnected.  You should be able to register your account to obtain a Multifactor Authentication Key if you are already an employee.
  • Electronic Contact Form: From the BConnected website front page, click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page
  • Automated Phone System: (800) 566-4114

If you need HR assistance please contact HCAhrAnswers via phone at 1-844-HR-ANSWR or on the web at

Contact Information and Support for 2021 Benefits

Access Mission Health W-2s History

Forms and Applications | Plan Documents and Notices




2021 Benefits Guide

2021 Enrollment Worksheet


2021 Premiums: Health and Welfare Benefits

Focusing On My Health

Health Plans

Dental Plan


Health Accounts

FSA and HSA Eligible Expenses

Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)

Health Savings Account (HSA)

Prescription Benefits


Managing My Financial Security

Accident Insurance

Critical Illness Insurance

Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)

Life and AD&D


Hospital Indemnity Insurance

Long Term Care Insurance

NC 529 College Savings Plan (Enrollment and Participation Agreement)

Retirement Planning


Living My Life

Adoption Assistance

Bereavement Leave (Policy)

Child Development Center

Dogwood Deals (Perks)

Employee Assistance Network (EAN)

Identity Theft

Jury Duty, Court Attendance (Policy)

Leaves of Absence

Leaves of Absence are administered by the Time Away From Work Service Center. Employees should contact the Time Away From Work Service Center when they:

  • Know they have a need to take a leave of absence of any kind
  • Will be absent from work for any illness or injury for more than 3 days
  • Need to report intermittent FMLA time off

Contact the Time Away From Work Service Center

Click here to go to the MySedgwick Time Away From Work Portal.

Building My Career

Career Exploration Center

Tuition Reimbursement

Experiencing Some Life Changes


2021 Benefit Change of Status Form

2021 Benefit Information for Retirees

2021 Benefit Information for Leaving Employment

Qualifying Life Events (QLE)



Labor Relations

National Labor Relations Board Notice

Forms and Applications | Plan Documents and Notices


(Visited 52,463 times, 1 visits today)