MPages Upgrading in Cerner on December 4 – What You Need to Know
On December 4, Cerner MPage will receive an upgrade.
Here’s what you need to know about it:
- This upgrade will improve the usability of the Summary, Workflow and Quick Orders MPages within Cerner.
- This upgrade will help us prepare for government mandates that will take effect on January 1, 2020.
- All MPage users will notice a new look to some current features.
- For team members in OB: you will notice three (3) new MPages – refer to the New Cerner Functionality section on MOD for training materials.
For help and support:
- Refer to the training and information documents in the New Cerner Functionality section on MOD (click here).
- For additional support or to report an issue, contact the Service Desk at 828-213-2000 or mymissionit.msj.org.
(Visited 208 times, 1 visits today)