2020 Mission Health Holiday Schedule
Please see the 2020 Mission Health Holiday Schedule below. Team members not required to work on one of the below dates will take the day off. Non-exempt team members can choose whether to take PTO or unpaid time, while exempt team members will take PTO. Department leaders may implement additional holiday closures for non-patient-facing departments, based on business needs.
- Wednesday, January 1: New Year’s Day
- Monday, May 25: Memorial Day
- Friday, July 3: Independence Day
- Monday, September 7: Labor Day
- Thursday, November 26: Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 27: Day after Thanksgiving
- Thursday, December 24: Christmas Eve Day
- Friday, December 25: Christmas Day
- Thursday, December 31: New Year’s Eve
Speak with your supervisor to be sure you understand expectations for your department on a designated holiday.
(Visited 2,528 times, 1 visits today)