Social Distancing Tips and Reminders
Chances are you have been practicing social distancing when you are out in public, but did you know it is just as important to practice social distancing when you’re at work? Whether you are in a meeting or a common area, there are several ways you can maintain a safe distance between you and your colleagues.
Be on the lookout! Soon you will notice signage in common rooms and areas reminding team members to maintain social distance and ways to keep these areas clean and sanitized. Leadership at you facility will be working to assure we maintain a productive and socially distanced workplace.
What kind of adjustments can you make in your workplace to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and continue to practice social distancing? Review the below tips and helpful resources to help you maintain a safe work environment.
- As a reminder, please do not come to work if you are not feeling well.
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 ft between you and your colleagues
- Read and follow posted information in all common areas, such as the below signs:
- Regularly clean the spaces you use, such as your workspace and any shared spaces.
- If possible, avoid in person meetings. Use WebEx or other secure teleconferencing methods.
- When entering the building, wave your badge over the reader instead of physically touching it with your badge.
Questions? Discuss any questions you may with your supervisor.
(Visited 373 times, 1 visits today)