Complete the 2020 Code of Conduct Refresher Course by December 4
Updated September 3, 2020.
If you have logged onto HealthStream recently, you’ve likely noticed the 2020 Code of Conduct Refresher course assigned to you. Every year team members across HCA Healthcare are given a Code of Conduct Refresher course to ensure all of our team members are up to date on HCA Healthcare and Mission Health’s core values and policies.
No better time than the present
In light of the continuing COVID-19 public health emergency, HCA Healthcare and Mission Health have decided to give our colleagues more time to complete the annual Code of Conduct refresher course. We are extending the due date from October 31 to 7:59 pm on December 4, 2020, for all team members. The due date has been changed to December 4 in HealthStream for colleagues who have not started or are in the process of completing the course.
Of course, the change in the due date does not mean team members should wait until early December to complete the training. Don’t battle the clock come December 4, go ahead and complete your Code of Conduct Refresher course early so you can check it off your to do list!
Who has to complete the Code of Conduct Refresher Course?
All team members, including physicians and contractors, are required to complete the refresher course.
Tips and Tricks for the Code of Conduct Refresher Course
- Did you know you can pause and exit the course and resume where you left off at a later time? While the course itself takes close to an hour, you can pause and resume the course into smaller segments to better fit your schedule.
- If sound isn’t an option for you, there are closed captions you can use. Look for the “cc” box in the bottom right corner of the screen to turn the closed captions on.
- There is also a Spanish option, if you prefer to take the Refresher course in Spanish.
- Use Google Chrome (instead of Internet Explorer) as your web browser. Do not access HealthStream via Citrix – not all features may work/display properly.
- Complete allactivities in each module to ensure completion.
- Make sure window pop-up blockers are disabled/turned off.
There’s no better time than now to complete the Code of Conduct Refresher Course. Encourage your colleagues to finish the course by December 4, 2020!
(Visited 2,080 times, 1 visits today)