COVID-19 Reminders – Masking and Social Distancing
As we continue to experience the unpredictability of the COVID-19 pandemic, please take a moment to review the following reminders:
- Universal masking is now required for all colleagues and visitors when on any Mission Health property.
- Should you encounter a colleague or visitor not wearing a mask, politely remind them that universal masking is now required for the safety of all colleagues and visitors. If they do not have one, direct them to the closest location to acquire one. Refusals to wear a mask should be escalated to your leader.
- Please be mindful when gathering in breakrooms for meals. Buffet and family-style meals increase the chance of cross contamination and should be avoided. Instead, you may designate one person to serve instead of multiple people touching the same food item, pizza box, utensil, etc. Please be intentional to sanitize eating areas immediately after each meal.
- Please be mindful when meeting in groups. Each meeting space should include occupancy guidelines that are posted outside of each room. Please do not exceed the maximum capacity. Also, please do not alter the setup of tables or chairs in meeting space. Each room has been setup to ensure that occupants are socially distanced.
- As a reminder, if you are sick, you should not come to work. Team members will continue to attest that they are not sick when clocking in for their shifts.
- Mission Health staff should always wear the appropriate level of Mission-supplied masking required for their area. Cloth masks brought from home may be worn over Mission-supplied masking, but not in place of it.
(Visited 2,881 times, 1 visits today)