Want an Easy Way to Invest in the Stock Market? Learn How During the ESPP February Enrollment Period
Have you been wanting to invest in the stock market, but weren’t sure where to start? Or maybe you already own stock and are looking to broaden your investments? Look no further, team member! Mission Health team members now have the unique opportunity to once again enroll in the HCA Healthcare Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) or make changes to your account February 1-15.
The ESPP allows you to set aside a small amount from each paycheck, on an after-tax basis, to purchase shares of HCA Healthcare stock at a discount. You have four opportunities (or “enrollment periods”) each year to buy shares.
The ESPP is a unique benefit that offers you the opportunity to:
- Get a 10% discount on HCA Healthcare stock
- Save money for your future
- Pay for stock through convenient paycheck deductions
- See even more benefits here
You have four opportunities each year to enroll or make changes to your account:
- May 1-15
- August 1-15
- November 1-15
- February 1-15
Who can enroll?
- Full-time, part-time or PRN employees of an HCA Healthcare-affiliated facility
- Employed for at least two consecutive months as of the first day of the offering period
Please note: The following employees may not be eligible for the ESPP due to current agreements or regulatory compliance: Employees at facilities participating in a collective bargaining agreement or a facility that mirrors a facility with a collective bargaining agreement, certain employed physicians and employees of a partnership.
- For questions about logging into the Merrill Lynch website, call 855-422-7862 and speak with a Merrill Lynch Call Center Representative
- For questions about enrollment or changing/stopping deductions, call 855-422-7862 and select option 1 to speak with a Computershare Call Center Representative
- For help with refunds, taxes or W-2 income reporting, contact your facility’s HR Business Partner
- For questions about selling and transferring shares, call 855-422-7862 and select option 1 to speak with a Computershare Call Center Representative
- For help with plan details or other assistance, contact your facility’s HR Business Partner
For more information or to enroll, go to MissionandMe.com, click Total Rewards → Managing My Financial Security and select HCA Healthcare Employee Stock Purchase Plan. The first time you access the Benefits Online site, you will need to create a Merrill Lynch user ID and password. If you have questions, call Merrill Lynch at 855-422-7862.
- HCA Healthcare has suspended the quarterly dividend program until further notice.
- You should be aware there are risks involved in purchasing shares. You should carefully review your financial objectives and other investments and consult with your financial advisor before enrolling in the plan.
- Certain employees may not be eligible for the ESPP due to current agreements or regulatory compliance, including employees at a facility participating in a collective bargaining agreement or a facility that mirrors a facility with a collective bargaining agreement, certain employed physicians and certain employees of a partnership.
(Visited 594 times, 1 visits today)