Nurse Corps is a federally funded program that awards scholarships and loan repayment to nurses in exchange for a minimum service commitment of two years at a facility experiencing a critical shortage of nurses. By supporting these nurses, Nurse Corps builds healthier communities across the country. The deadline has been extended and applications for awards are now due May 26 at 7:30 pm EST.
Link to guidelines and application here. 
Are you an RN, NP, CNM, CNS, CNRA, or Nurse Faculty Member?
• Be fully licensed
• Completed training
• Employed full-time at an eligible site
• Be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, or Permanent Resident
• Have educational loans that are purely educational and not consolidated with other kinds of debt
• Completed a nursing degree program at an accredited nursing school for which your loan balance applies
• No judgment liens from federal debt
• No existing service obligation
• No defaults on federal payment obligations
• Public or Private Hospitals
• Disproportionate Share Hospitals
• Ambulatory Surgical Center
• American Indian Health Facilities
• Community Mental Health Centers
• End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Dialysis Center
• Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC)
• Free and Charitable Clinics
• Home Health Agencies
• Hospice Programs
• Native Hawaiian Health Agencies
• Nurse Managed Health Clinics/Centers
• Residential Nursing Homes
• Rural Health Clinics
• Small Rural Hospitals (including CAHs)
• State or Local Health Departments
• Urgent Care Centers
Why are these benefits available?
These benefits are a part of an effort to attract and retain healthcare practitioners in your area. Mission Health is dedicated to supporting you and helping you maximize your chances of being awarded loan repayment benefits. Loan repayment is just one benefit that acknowledges you as the driving force that makes healthcare possible in our community.