Mission Pharmacy – A Pharmacy Right Where You Need It
When it comes to your prescriptions, you want to know you’ll always have timely and reliable service. Did you know Mission Health has pharmacies across the region you can use? Not only are Mission Pharmacies conveniently located in Candler, Spruce Pine, Nebo, Arden and Asheville, there’s also added benefits to using them for all your prescription needs!
Quick and Easy Refills
Not only do Mission Pharmacies offer fast, easy and convenient care, requesting refills on your prescriptions is easy. Customers can download the Rx 2 Go app to easily order refills directly from their Apple or Android mobile device. If you prefer, customers also have the option to order their prescriptions through the Mission website.
Mission Pharmacies accept all major insurance plans and deliver competitive cash pricing. For some team members and their dependents under a Mission Health plan, your annual deductible may even be waived.*
The benefits keep on going!
- Mission Pharmacies provide you with more than just your prescription, you can also purchase over the counter products at your Mission Pharmacy. Accessibility to a wide variety of top quality over the counter items at bargain-based pricing provides you with both an economic and convenient option to avoid another stop to and from work
- Ibuprofen 200mg #100 $1.70
- Naproxen 220mg #100 $2.75
- Vitamin C 500mg #100 $2.50
- Vitamin D 1000iu #100 $1.53
- Sinus Allergy Max #24 $0.68
- Aspirin 81mg EC #120 $1.30
- Sleep aid #32 $1.28
- Generic Zyrtec #90 $2.75
- Generic Claritin #90 $2.16
- No need to worry about missing out on your prescription. Mission Pharmacies keep a comprehensive inventory to consistently provide the prescription medications you need
- Unsure of a new medication or have any questions? Individualized patient counseling on possible drug/drug, drug allergies or drug/diseases state interactions, side effects and cost analysis are provided
- Worried about switching from your current pharmacy? If you have not previously used a Mission Pharmacy, a member of the pharmacy team can easily transfer all of your prescriptions to the location of your choice
- If you’re a pet parent, Mission Community Pharmacy on 2 Medical Park Drive in Asheville, offers “APawthecary Pharmacy” to help with any pet-specific medications your furry friends may need
Learn more about Mission Pharmacies and a location nearest you.
Click here for a printer friendly version of Mission Pharmacy benefits and locations here.
*Individuals enrolled in Mission’s MissionCare Health Plan, do not have a deductible for covered medications. Individuals enrolled in Mission’s high deductible health plan, Health Savings Plan, must meet the deductible for covered, non-preventive medications.
(Visited 851 times, 1 visits today)