Great Resource for NCLEX Preparation
HCA is dedicated to supporting the growth and development of our employees seeking further education. Mission Health is excited to provide an additional resource for employees who are preparing for the NCLEX . Galen School of Nursing is offering two days of free virtual NCLEX Review sessions. The sessions are scheduled for Thursday, March 25 and Friday, March 26. The sessions are open to any HCA employee studying for the exam.
Below is additional information regarding the study sessions:
- The content covered each day will be different.
- The review sessions will begin at 9 a.m. EST and will conclude no later than 4 p.m. EST each day.
- Zoom Information:
- Meeting URL: https://galen.zoom.us/j/5024106279
- Meeting ID: 502 410 6279
- Students will be admitted into the zoom room at 9 a.m. EST each day from the waiting room.
- There will be 10 minute breaks on the hour and a 45-minute lunch break at noon on both days.
- The presentation and recordings of both days will be available on the Student Success Resources canvas page once the review concludes.
- Out of courtesy, employees should RSVP at email@example.com if they plan to attend the NCLEX review session(s).