Your Voice Is Essential
Vital Voices engagement pulse begins on May 17
From May 17-31, we will offer our Vital Voices engagement pulse. Having a regular cadence of pulses allows us to gather your confidential feedback to determine if our improvement strategies are working or if they need to change to meet your ever-changing needs. Mission Health is committed to engaging our colleagues. As the expert in your role, your voice really is essential! We want Mission Health to create a continuous conversation about your work and our patients, where you have the opportunity to share your voice several times per year.
The May pulse will be similar to prior Vital Voices engagement pulses:
- Many of the questions will remain the same so that we can measure our progress.
- It will still take only 4-5 minutes to complete.
- You can enter comments on every question.
- It’s designed for mobile devices or PCs.
- Managers will receive results just a few days after the pulse ends on May 31.
- Based on the results, your team may decide to continue, modify, or shift its priorities for action
Help make the care experience better for patients and our team. Take the Vital Voices pulse starting May 17.
How to take the Vital Voices pulse
- Watch for an email from our survey vendor, Glint, in your Outlook account.
- From May 17-31, click the link in the email to take the pulse using the internet browser on a mobile device or PC, OR visit HCASurveys.com and click the “Begin Pulse” button.
- If you are logged into the HCA Healthcare network, just start the pulse.
- If you aren’t logged in, or the device isn’t on the company network, log in using your 3-4 ID and network password. (If you don’t know your 3-4 ID or password, ask your supervisor to contact IT.)
- If you used a shared device, be sure to swipe/log off to protect your confidentiality.
- From May 17-31, scan the QR code below.
(Visited 535 times, 1 visits today)