Employee Referral Bonus Program Now Offering $3,000 For All Full Time RN Positions
Do you know someone you think would be a great fit for Mission Health? We love referrals from our own team members and hope you consistently share our job opportunities with your network of friends and family.
Some positions are eligible for a bonus through our Team Member Referral Program:
- Referrals for eligible roles must be made before the candidate applies for a position with Mission Health.
- In all instances, the referral must successfully complete 90 days in order for the referring team member to receive the bonus award.
- Must be submitted following the steps outlined through the Mission Health’s Staff Portal, or you will not be eligible.
- Half of the bonus is given after the new hire completes 90 days and half after one year of employment.
- Must be a current employee on North Carolina Mission Health System payroll to participate in the referral bonus program. HR team members and manager and above leaders cannot qualify for a referral bonus.
- This bonus does not apply if the applicant is a rehire (within 12 months) for Mission Health. The bonus does not apply if the referred employee currently works for a HCA and will be an HCA transfer to Mission.
To see all active referral bonuses, click here.
(Visited 119 times, 1 visits today)