Changes Coming to HR Direct Connect Mailbox
Where and How to Get Your HR Questions Answered
As we continue to align the North Carolina Division with the HCA Enterprise, the HR Direct Connect Mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org) will no longer be active as of September 7, 2021. We understand it is important to get answers to your HR questions in a timely manner. As of September 7, you can reach HR Direct Connect in one of the following ways:
- Call HR Direct Connect between 8:00am – 2:30pm, Monday – Friday at 828-213-5600.
- Leave a voice mail at the number above if you call outside business hours. Your call will be returned within one business day.
- From any Mission Health computer (or from home if you are a Work From Home (WFH) employee), follow these steps:
- Go to Lawson Employee Self Service through Citrix.
- Click on AskHR and then AskHR and View My Cases.
- Complete the form with your question. The good news is you can log back in anytime to check the status of your open cases and you will be notified when action has been taken on your ticket. This allows you to easily review the status of your open and closed tickets, similar to IT service tickets.
AskHR isn’t new, the NCDV will now begin to use this feature more fully instead of the HR Direct email box. You will have the same ability to ask your questions using AskHR.
We believe that redirecting written inquiries to the AskHR feature will increase efficiency for both the HR team and staff that need assistance. For questions, please contact HR Direct Connect at 828-213-5600.
(Visited 1,745 times, 1 visits today)