Veteran Nominations Needed For Veteran Tribute at Mission Hospital
If you’ve visited Mission Hospital’s main lobby over the years, you may have noticed the Veteran Tribute. This tribute was built by team members at Mission Hospital back in 1994 and has been filled with pictures and memorabilia of local veterans every year. Applications are currently being accepted for veterans to be displayed on the board.
The Veteran Tribute is currently maintained by team member, Angel Davis, an 18-year nurse who has been here at Mission for 2 years. Currently, Angel is a case manager for RMed.
About the Veterans Tribute
- The tribute is updated once a year around Veterans Day.
- 8 veterans are chosen each year to display their stories in the tribute.
- Nominated veterans cannot be active duty, including reserves.
- Nominated veterans cannot have a dishonorable discharge.
- All eligible veterans submitted will appear on the board as spots are available.
- There is no cost to the individual or the veteran to be placed on the tribute.
Want to nominate a veteran?
Applications are being accepted now. Please fill out this application and return it, along with the requested items, to Angel Davis at Angel.Davis2@HCAHealthcare.com
(Visited 132 times, 1 visits today)