Vital Voices Survey Live Now
Your Voice Is Essential
From October 18 – November 1, we will offer our Vital Voices engagement pulse survey. Having a regular cadence of pulses allows us to gather your confidential feedback to determine if our improvement strategies are working or if they need to change to meet your ever-changing needs. Mission Health is committed to engaging our colleagues. As the expert in your role, your voice really is essential! We want Mission Health to create a continuous conversation about your work and our patients, where you have the opportunity to share your voice several times per year.
Please take 4-5 minutes to share your voice when you receive the email invitation from our third-party vendor Glint (firstname.lastname@example.org) on Monday, October 18. You can also visit HCAsurveys.com at any time while the pulse is live.
The October pulse will be similar to prior Vital Voices engagement pulses:
- You can take it on both mobile devices and PCs. If you aren’t on the network, simply provide your 3-4 ID (please use all caps) and date of birth when prompted. Be sure to log off if using a shared computer.
- You’re encouraged to leave comments on any questions you want.
- Managers with at least 5 people taking the pulse will be able to see results three days after it ends (11/4).
- Based on the results, your team can continue, modify, or shift the focus area for action.
How to take the Vital Voices engagement pulse survey:
- Watch for an email from our survey vendor, Glint, in your Outlook account.
- From October 18 – November 1, click the link in the email to take the pulse using the internet browser on a mobile device or PC, OR visit HCASurveys.com and click the “Begin Pulse” button.
- If you are logged into the HCA Healthcare network, just start the pulse.
- If you aren’t logged in, or the device isn’t on the company network, log in using your 3-4 ID and network password. (If you don’t know your 3-4 ID or password, ask your supervisor to contact IT.)
- If you used a shared device, be sure to swipe/log off to protect your confidentiality.
- From October 18 – November 1, scan the QR code below.
(Visited 526 times, 1 visits today)