Your 2022 benefits enrollment period is here. Benefits enrollment will be a little different this year because everyone in our division is enrolling in HCA Healthcare benefits. Check out these important details:
- If you’ve never enrolled for HCA Healthcare benefits before, your enrollment window will be almost four weeks – October 25 through Thanksgiving Day – so that you have time to consider the options. Prior to enrollment, go to HCArewards.com , click on Register as first-time user and click I need to request a key. Provide the information requested and select whether you want to receive your key at your HCA Healthcare email address or your mailing address on file. If you need assistance, call BConnected at (800) 566-4114. After you receive your registration key, follow the instructions to create your User Name and Password and activate your account. During your enrollment period, log in to HCArewards.com and click Benefits Enrollment Center to access more information and to enroll. You can view an enrollment guide  here or watch a recorded presentation . Additionally, here are step-by-step enrollment instructions  if needed.
- If you’ve enrolled for HCA Healthcare benefits as part of a previous transfer, your enrollment window will be November 1 through 19 – just like other colleagues who are already on HCA Healthcare benefits. You’re receiving a highlights brochure  at home as well as enrollment emails. For more information and to enroll, go to HCAhrAnswers.com, click HCA Rewards and select Benefits Enrollment Center.
Need enrollment help?
- When you access the online Benefits Enrollment Center, be sure to visit the Virtual Benefits Fair where you can learn more about your benefits from vendor “booths,” including Aetna, OptumRx, MetLife Dental, EyeMed and more.
- You can use the BConnected online chat feature (go to com > HCA Rewards > BConnected and choose Contact Us) or call (800) 566-4114.
- You can also attend open office hours in J101 at Mission Hospital. Bring your enrollment packet and HR will be able to assist you with any questions. The office hours will be available on the following days and times:
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from now – Monday, November 22, 7:30 am – 9:30 am and 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm (*Please note there will be no morning session on Monday, November 8.)
(Visited 18,096 times, 2 visits today)