HCA Mission Health System 401(k) Plan Merging into the HCA 401(k) Plan
What to Know:
In a final step toward streamlining administration and making it easier for participants to manager their retirement benefits, the HCA Mission Health System 401(k) Plan (“Mission Health Plan”) will be liquidated and merged into the HCA 401(k) Plan on June 7, 2022.
Please refer to the letter you received in the mail from BConnected and this FAQ document with additional information about the merger and the HCA 401(k) Plan investment funds.
In preparation for the transition, there will be a blackout period starting May 31, at 3 p.m., Central time. During the blackout period, you will be unable to direct or diversify investments in or obtain a distribution from your Mission Health Plan account. The blackout period will continue until the completion of the transition on or around June 15. In addition, please note that to complete the investment fund transition, your account balance will be out of the market (not invested) for one day (expected to be June 8).
What to Do:
- Please refer to the letter you received in the mail from BConnected with additional information about the merger and the HCA 401(k) Plan investment funds.
- If you want to make changes to your Mission Health Plan account prior to the merger, you must do so before May 31 at com/portal/mission or by calling (800) 755-5801.
- If you want current and/or past benefit statements, you must retrieve them prior to May 31 from com/portal/mission. Once the blackout period begins, you will permanently lose all access to your transaction history under the Mission Health Plan.
- Beneficiary Designation: After the transition is complete on or around June 15, you must make a beneficiary designation for your HCA 401(k) Plan account within 90 days. If you do not make a designation by that deadline, default rules will apply. Under the current terms of the HCA 401(k) Plan, your default beneficiary will be your spouse, your children (if you are not married) or your estate (if you are not married and have no children).
To enter your beneficiary information after the transition is complete, go to com (click HCA Rewards and select BConnected). If spousal consent is required, a confirmation statement of your elections will be mailed to your address on file. Your spouse must agree by signing the spousal consent portion of your Beneficiary Designation Authorization Form in the presence of a notary public. The form should be returned to BConnected.
- Summary Plan Description: For information about the HCA 401(k) Plan, go to HCAhrAnswers.com, click HCA Rewards and enter SPD in the search box.
- HCA 401(k) Plan Account Access: Go to HCAhrAnswers.com, click HCA Rewards and select BConnected. If you have questions, call (800) 566-4114.
- Financial Wellbeing Resources: Go to HCAhrAnswers.com, click HCA Rewards and click the Wellbeing Hub link.
(Visited 150 times, 1 visits today)