Click here to go to the Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions website.
HCA Healthcare is partnering with Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions to offer a monthly benefit toward qualifying education loans for eligible, active full-time and part-time employees who have completed 90 days of service.
The HCA Healthcare Student Loan Assistance Program offers:
Monthly Benefit Payments
After you have made your monthly payments, these benefits will be applied to your loan:
- Full-time employees: $150 monthly benefit
- Part-time employees: $75 monthly benefit
Financial Wellness Coaching
It is recommended that you start the program with free and unlimited one-on-one sessions with a Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions financial wellness coach. You’ll receive an action plan to help you evaluate repayment and financing plans, make the most of the HCA Healthcare benefit and avoid or rehabilitate a default.
Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions will submit benefit payments directly to your loan provider. You’ll also have 24/7 access to submit applications and view your account online.
Access the Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions website to get started!
First time logging in? Follow these instructions to create your Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions account:
- Select “First Time Here” from the website
- A Send Link page will populate
- Please enter your last name, username (3-4id) and email address (@HCAHealthcare work email address)
- System generated email with a link to create a password will be sent to your email
- Enter password, select “Save Password.” Log In page will refresh so you can now log in to the site!
Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions
When to contact Bright Horizons?
- Qualifying schools, universities and programs
- Technical support with Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions website
- Status of an application or payment
- Assistance with required documentation
- Student Loan Assistance Program policy and eligibility
How to Access
- Go to the Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions website.
- Call 800-640-2235 to speak to a representative, Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm, Central Time.
HR Direct Connect (HRDC)
When to contact HRDC?
- Paycheck and direct deposit assistance
- Obtain your HCA Healthcare 3-4ID
- Verify employment status
How to Access
- View the full Student Loan Assistance Program Policy here
- Contact HRDC at NCDV.HRDirectConnect@HCAHealthcare.com or call HRDC at 828-213-5600 to speak to a representative, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm, Eastern Standard Time.
Notes: The HCA Healthcare Student Loan Assistance program is a pilot program and is subject to changes at any time. Certain employees, including certain employed physicians, are not eligible to participate in this program.