Changes In My Marital Status

I’m getting married

I’m getting divorced

Whatever your life change, you’ll likely need this form to report a change in your benefits status. Once it’s completed, return it with supporting documentation to:

By Email:
Questions? Contact HR Direct Connect by phone at (828) 213-5600

(Visited 3,269 times, 1 visits today)